Are you looking for an eco-friendly soil supplement that improves soil and plant health? Then Bio enzyme is a good option.
What are Bio Enzymes?
Bio enzymes are proteins produced by microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, yeast, and algae. They're used to break down organic matter and convert it into useful products.
How Do Bio Enzymes Work?
When bio enzymes come into contact with an organic compound, they bind to the molecule and break it apart. Then, they release the resulting molecules into the solution. This allows the molecules to interact with each other and form new chemical bonds and helps in the easy and fast breakdown of organic matter.
Why use Bio enzyme?
- There are several advantages to using bio enzymes instead of chemicals.
- They also won't leave behind toxic residues. Plus, they're much safer than conventional chemicals.
- They repel pests without having a residual effect or side effects.
- Bio enzymes can enhance photosynthesis in plants.
- Bio enzymes increase the flowering and fruiting in plants.
Can we use bio enzymes on plants?
Yes, diluted bio enzymes can be used as liquid fertilizers for plants.
How to apply bio enzyme to plants?
Dilute 6 ml bio enzyme in 1 liter water and mix the solution well. Loosen the soil around the plants and apply the bio enzyme. Refer to the instruction on the package for the application dosage.
Citrus Bio enzyme
Citrus bio-enzyme is made of fermented citrus peels with jaggery and water. Dilute 30ml of citrus bio enzyme in 1 liter of water and spray it into the soil. A spray of this bio-enzyme boosts flowering and fruiting in plants.
Dr. Vandana K.