If you want your plants to stay healthy, follow these important practices for your indoor plants.
1. Removing dead and damaged leaves.
2. Checking the soil by placing a finger on the soil to check if the soil is moist or dry.
3. Shaking the plants gently to promote root and plant growth.
4. Cleaning the foliage of dust and dirt to promote photosynthesis and healthy growth.
5. Checking the leaves regularly for any pest infestation on the above or underside of the leaves.
Follow UrbanMali for more gardening tips.
Dr. Vandana K