For many of us, gardening has become a luxury because of the lack of space.
Here are some tips for you to grow more in less space
1. Choose vegetables that are more productive, like beans, tomatoes, and green
2. Grow herbs and leafy vegetables on a sunny window sill
3. Make use of vertical spaces by promoting vertical farming
4. Many vegetables, like tomatoes, and green leafy veggies, can be grown in hanging containers
5. Use ladder planters - an innovative idea to grow more in less area
Follow UrbanMali for more gardening tips.
Dr. Vandana K