In this video, we'll share 5 gardening tips for young plants to help them get more blooms and grow stronger plants.
If you're looking to start gardening but don't know where to start, these tips will help you get started quickly. From planting to watering to fertilizing, these tips will help your plants grow and blossom!
Gardening Tips for Young Plants You must do a few activities when your plants are young to ensure more blooms and a stronger plant.
1. Removing the top bud helps the lateral buds to grow.
2. Removing suckers can slow down flower and fruit production
3. Providing support so that young plants can be stable.
4. Removing buds and flowers early so the plants can focus their energy on building strength.
5. Adding a cloche on some plants creates a greenhouse effect that aids in better growth.
Follow UrbanMali for more Gardening Tips
Dr Vandana K